Basic Process of Acupuncture
There are a number of different things that you can learn about the acupuncture process done in the best acupuncture clinic in Dubai. One of the main things that you will learn is that acupuncture does not cure the disease but rather it treats the body and mind to help relieve pain.
Acupuncture is also used to treat a variety of other conditions and is considered an alternative medicine practice. This type of healing practice has been practiced for centuries and has been proven safe and effective for many people.
- During the acupuncture process the practitioner will puncture a number of points on your body using thin, fine needles. These needles will actually be placed at very specific and hard-to-reach areas on your body.
- The needle will then be inserted into the area and will be monitored by your acupuncturist as she or he watches the needles work their way through the body and into the blood flow. If the needles to find where they are supposed to be, they will release the pain-relieving medication.
- Acupuncture is often best left to be handled between office visits and when you get back to your regular life. You may have to make an appointment with your acupuncturist at least one time each year at the Dubai physiotherapy clinic. Some people choose to have an annual appointment and others choose to schedule their acupuncture treatments less frequently.
- No matter how often you choose to have your acupuncture treatments done you will want to make sure that you are going to be dealing with a good acupuncturist that knows what they are doing and will treat you fairly. If the acupuncturist doesn’t seem pleasant to you then you should take your business elsewhere.
- The actual acupuncture process is not difficult to understand. Before any other type of treatment the acupuncturist will start out by putting some pressure on specific points on your body. Then they will start to perform short rapid finger movements that will stimulate the qi or the energy that is within your body.
The qi flows through meridians and is responsible for all sorts of things in your body including pain. The qi manipulation that is performed during the acupuncture treatment helps to stimulate the flow of qi and to relieve your stress and to improve your health overall.